Forms and Other Important Documents

  • Student Organization Update Form

    New executive leadership? New advisor? New club name? Submit this online form to keep us informed of changes (this information will go to Student Engagement & Leadership, Accounting, Scheduling, and others).

    Contact Student Engagement & Leadership if you have any urgent changes.

  • Student Leader and Advisor Agreement

    All student organizations who wish to exist in must attain signatures from their leaders and advisor(s) and submit this form to the Office of Student Engagement & Leadership. This form is part of the annual spring re-registration process and is also required for newly-formed clubs and organizations.

  • Student Organization Sample Constitution

    Use this sample as a guide to update or revise your existing constitution.

  • Events Calendar

    After your event is scheduled, submit your events to this University-wide Events Calendar.

  • Expense Reimbursement Request

    Use this addendum in addition to the request for payment form if you are requesting reimbursement.

  • Trip Form

    Complete this form for any university-sponsored travel.

  • Petty Cash Request

    Use this form to request reimbursement of $99 or less.

  • Request for Payment

    Use this form to request payment for a performer or other provider of services. Note that this form must be accompanied by a 1099 or W9 tax form and a contract for services.

  • Tax Form for Performers or Service Providers

    Any paid performers or service providers must submit a 1099 or W9 tax form for their payment to be processed.

  • Bon Appetit Catering Guide

    Bon Appetit provides catering for events that are on campus. To submit an order or to ask for a quote, contact

  • WITS Request for Equipment

    Complete and submit this form to the WITS main office (Smullin 1st floor) to request checkout of equipment.

  • Imprint Request Form

    Complete this if you would like to use the Willamette name or any of the Willamette logos (compass, bearcat paw, etc.) on printed material. Submit it along with a copy of your image(s) to

  • Candle Use Agreement

    Complete and submit this form to Campus Safety (Doney Hall) when requesting use of candles or other open flames on campus.

  • President Thorsett's Event Attendance Request Form

    Use this form to request President Thorsett to attend or speak at your event.

Willamette University

Student Engagement and Leadership

Putnam University Center, Second Floor
900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.
503-370-6463 voice
503-370-6407 fax

Back to Top