One SR System to Rule them All!
After 21 years, WITS is officially moving from our home-grown Service Request system to a new, more robust, department-wide Service Desk ticketing system. This single system is now used to request and track work done by all WITS units. Use this new system to submit tickets related to email, classroom tech, wired and WiFi network, computer hardware, printers, software, administrative applications, data storage and retrieval, and just about anything related to technology at Willamette University.
- New SR System Overview
- Start a new Service Request
- View an existing Service Request submitted by you
- For emergency classroom or hardware support, call the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767. After-hours voicemail left at this number will automatically generate a service ticket in our new system.
- To request short-term equipment checkout from the Help Desk, please refer to our equipment page.
- If you are unsure of how to make a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the WITS Help Desk during business hours. The Help Desk can enter a Service Request on your behalf or refer you to the appropriate person or resource.