Jira Service Desk
This single system is now used to request and track work done by all WITS units. Use this system to submit support requests related to user accounts, email, classroom tech, wired and WiFi network, computer hardware, printers, software, administrative applications, data storage and retrieval, and just about anything related to technology at Willamette University.
Creating a Request is simple, just do any of the following:
1) Start a new Service Request in Jira
2) Send a detailed email to email@example.com
3) Call the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767 (If we don't answer, leave a message and it'll become a request in our system automatically.)
- For emergency classroom or hardware support, call the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767.
- To request short-term equipment checkout from the Help Desk, please refer to our equipment page.
- If you are unsure of how to make a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the WITS Help Desk during business hours. The Help Desk can enter a Service Request on your behalf or refer you to the appropriate person or resource.