Here are a few projects that exemplify the wonderful research students from the Russian department have done over the years.
Additional Research Projects
These are all the projects the Russian department has presented at SSRD in the last few years.
- The Leap of Faith: A Christian Existentialist Analysis of Dostoevsky’s Depictions of Insanity and Religious Experience - Donald Hagen (Independent Research)
- Feminism in Dostoevsky - Grace DeLee (Independent Research)
- Dostoevsky and Disability - Landry Ferguson (Independent Research)
- Interpretations of Girard's Mimetic Theory: Love in the Underground - Evan Dilley (Thesis)
- Spirit of Exile: Queer Identity and Romantic Tradition in Lermontov's Demon - Jay Hadfield (Independent Research)
- The Petersburg Myth in Contemporary Russian Fiction - Amy Proctor
- Alexander Hamilton & Aaron Burr: Friends, Foes and Foils - Cassidy Andrews