Please note: some benefit availability may be limited or changed due to COVID-19. For more information, email email@example.com.
All Alumni Benefits
Alumni Benefits Program
The Willamette University Office of Alumni Engagement sponsors an Alumni Benefits Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Benefits Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area—and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
- Student Loan Refinancing Save thousands with a range of refinancing options and a special rate discount.
For more information visit willamette.meyerandassoc.com or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.
Employee Store Pass for Columbia, Nike and Adidas
Willamette University’s Alumni and Parent Engagement office partners with Columbia Sportswear, Nike and Adidas to give alumni the chance to shop at their employee stores periodically throughout the year. Alumni within the close proximity of these stores will receive an email with a PDF shopping pass prior to the shopping events.
If you would like to receive these passes but live outside these regions please contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at 503-375-5304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been able to offer passes in Portland, the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego and Kentucky.
At the Mark O. Hatfield Library, alumni can have:
- Full use of the library
- Library account
- Checkout of books - 30 day (excluding periodicals)
- AV/DVD/VHS - 7 day rental
- Use of 4 terminals in library
For more information, visit libguides.willamette.edu/welcome-alumni.
Visit www.dell.com/willamette for more details.
- Exclusive monthly offers
- Best price guarantee on consumer PCs from Dell
- Up to 30% off Dell PCs, electronics and accessories
- Free enrollment in Dell Rewards: 3% back + free expedited shipping
- US-Based Sales Team available to help with products and ordering
Sparks Athletic Center
- $35 per month/$385 per year for access.
- Includes a pre-locked locker and towel service when available.
- Note: please visit https://willamette.edu/offices/campusrec/memberships/index.html for the most up-to-date information.
Willamette University’s Academic Listener Program allows non-degree-seeking students to attend regularly scheduled undergraduate classes at Willamette University in a non-credit learning environment on a space-available basis. Anyone can be an academic listener for any CAS class with faculty approval.
20% off sponsor level museum memberships (which is good for 2 people and includes free admission to over 1,000 museums across the country, all for $80)
Alumni Travel Insurance Program
Willamette Alumni Networking Tools
- WUConnect - Network with fellow alumni professionals and offer job opportunities, career advice and mentorship to our bright and talented students.
- LinkedIn Group - Network with thousands of Bearcats
- Switchboard - Ask for what you need and offer what you have on this simple social networking site that is just for the Willamette community.
Get help with your Estate Planning from our Office of Gift Planning.
At various stages of our lives, we all deal with different issues, financial and otherwise. These stages of life need to be taken into account when planning your gift to Willamette.
The Life Stage Gift Planner™ will help guide you through the financial strategies and possible charitable solutions to the challenges and opportunities you may be facing.
Virtual Alumni Events
WU Stream is your newest way to connect with Willamette! No matter where you are, you can join the conversation and the WU community through virtual lectures, videos, podcasts and more.
MBA for Life
The MBA for Life program enables Willamette MBA alumni to register for select courses in the Early Career / Career Change MBA or MBA for Professionals program free of charge.
Albert Solheim Library Access
PNCA alumni receive borrowing privileges for life at this art library, which boasts an ever-expanding collection and includes the extensive resources of the Mark O. Hatfield Library and the J.W. Long Library. Drop by and explore all that's available to you! For more information about setting up an account and your borrowing privileges, visit the PNCA library website (Note: this benefit is available to graduates with a BFA, MFA or MA degree from PNCA or the Museum Art School).
Professional Development and Career Services
Take advantage of year-round one-on-one career advising appointments and professional development workshops through Career Development and the Talent Hub (Note: this benefit is available to graduates with a BFA, MFA or MA degree from PNCA or the Museum Art School). Alumni are encouraged to email the Career Advisor of their choosing to request an appointment, based on availability, and for personalized support and linkage to career support resources.
Highlighting Alumni Achievements and Talents
Stay tuned for opportunities to submit and/or exhibit your art via Mail Art or upcoming art shows and exhibitions. Contact us at email@example.com for more information or if you have questions.