Employee Store Pass for Columbia, Nike and Adidas
Willamette University’s Alumni and Parent Engagement office partners with Columbia Sportswear, Nike and Adidas to give alumni the chance to shop at their employee stores periodically throughout the year. Alumni within the close proximity of these stores will receive an email with a PDF shopping pass prior to the shopping events.
If you would like to receive these passes but live outside these regions please contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at 503-375-5304 or by email at email@example.com
We have been able to offer passes in Portland, the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego and Kentucky.
At the Mark O. Hatfield Library, alumni can have:
- Full use of the library
- Library account
- Checkout of books - 30 day (excluding periodicals)
- AV/DVD/VHS - 7 day rental
- Use of 4 terminals in library
For more information, visit libguides.willamette.edu/welcome-alumni.
Visit www.dell.com/willamette for more details.
- Exclusive monthly offers
- Best price guarantee on consumer PCs from Dell
- Up to 30% off Dell PCs, electronics and accessories
- Free enrollment in Dell Rewards: 3% back + free expedited shipping
- US-Based Sales Team available to help with products and ordering
Sparks Athletic Center
- $35 per month/$385 per year for access.
- Includes a pre-locked locker and towel service when available.
- Note: please visit https://willamette.edu/offices/campusrec/memberships/index.html for the most up-to-date information.
Willamette University’s Academic Listener Program allows non-degree-seeking students to attend regularly scheduled undergraduate classes at Willamette University in a non-credit learning environment on a space-available basis. Anyone can be an academic listener for any CAS class with faculty approval.
20% off sponsor level museum memberships (which is good for 2 people and includes free admission to over 1,000 museums across the country, all for $80)
Alumni Travel Insurance Program
Willamette Alumni Networking Tools
- WUConnect - Network with fellow alumni professionals and offer job opportunities, career advice and mentorship to our bright and talented students.
- LinkedIn Group - Network with thousands of Bearcats
- Switchboard - Ask for what you need and offer what you have on this simple social networking site that is just for the Willamette community.
Get help with your Estate Planning from our Office of Gift Planning.
At various stages of our lives, we all deal with different issues, financial and otherwise. These stages of life need to be taken into account when planning your gift to Willamette.
The Life Stage Gift Planner™ will help guide you through the financial strategies and possible charitable solutions to the challenges and opportunities you may be facing.
Virtual Alumni Events
WU Stream is your newest way to connect with Willamette! No matter where you are, you can join the conversation and the WU community through virtual lectures, videos, podcasts and more.
MBA for Life
The MBA for Life program enables Willamette MBA alumni to register for select courses in the Early Career / Career Change MBA or MBA for Professionals program free of charge.