While you've accomplished a great deal in your time at Willamette, your lifetime of learning is just beginning as a member of the Willamette University alumni community — now over 40,000 strong! Graduates of the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Law, Pacific Northwest College of Art, and Atkinson Graduate School of Management are all automatic, lifelong members.
You may be asking … “What’s in it for me?”
Tap into the Willamette Network
- LinkedIn is a powerful means to connect with fellow alumni including the Alumni group (check out our LinkedIn Guide for tips and info).
- Willamette Switchboard is a direct link to your Willamette network where you can "ask" for what you need and "offer" what you have within the WU community.
- You can also discover jobs and new career paths on WUConnect!
- Also, be sure to connect with Willamette alumni on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Connections to WU
Want to stay connected to your alma mater and remain informed about news and events? Here are a few things you can do!
- Make sure we know your current contact information so you don't miss out on important news, exclusive alumni benefits, and exciting event invitations.
- Stay informed on Alumni Events in your region! Connect with fellow Willamette alumni and your alma mater where you live.
- Bring Willamette to wherever you are with WU Stream! Enjoy virtual lectures, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Submit a Class Note to be published online! Class Notes are personal news and accomplishments to share with your fellow alumni, including life events like the birth of a child, a marriage, or a job promotion.
- Volunteer! Alumni like you give back with their time and talent every day. Whether you're interested in encouraging a whole new generation of potential students to transform their lives through a Willamette education, help mentor current students, or bring together your fellow alumni in your region or through a signature event, your leadership can make a real difference. Sign up today!
Additional Alumni Benefits
Receive special access to the Sparks Center, Academic Libraries in Salem and Portland, the Hallie Ford Museum of Art, the Academic Listener program, special discounts and VIP access with retailers, and so much more. Check out the benefits here.