While you've accomplished a great deal in your time at Willamette, your lifetime of learning is just beginning as a member of the Willamette University alumni community — now over 30,000 Bearcats strong! Graduates of the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Law, and Atkinson Graduate School of Management are all automatic, lifelong members.
You may be asking … “What’s in it for me?”
Tap into the Bearcat Network
- LinkedIn is a powerful means to connect with fellow alumni including the Alumni group (check out our LinkedIn Guide for tips and info).
- Willamette Switchboard is a direct link to your Bearcat network where you can "ask" for what you need and "offer" what you have within the WU community.
- You can also discover jobs and new career paths on Handshake!
- Also, be sure to connect with Willamette alumni on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Connections to WU
Want to stay connected to your alma mater and remain informed about news and events? Here are a few things you can do!
- Register for the Alumni Dashboard and enter your current contact information to ensure you receive news and event invitations from Willamette, including WU News, a monthly newsletter that combines campus and alumni news.
- Stay informed on Alumni Events in your region! Connect with fellow Bearcats and your alma mater where you live.
- Bring Willamette to wherever you are with WU Stream! Enjoy virtual lectures, videos, podcasts and more.
- Submit a Class Note to be published online! Class Notes are personal news and accomplishments to share with your fellow alumni, including life events like the birth of a child, a marriage or a job promotion.
Still in Salem?
Receive special access to the Sparks Center, Hatfield Library, Hallie Ford Museum of Art, and the Academic Listener program. Check out the benefits here.