- ICL Board 2023-2024
- Board and Other Job Descriptions
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes
- Board and Member Meeting Minutes
- Financial Reports
- 2024-2026 Board Nominations
- The election for the 2024-2025 slate of board members will be at the General Meeting held on December 7, 2023.
- New members will take office after the end of the Spring semester and the Annual Meeting on May 2, 2024.
Annual Reports to Willamette UniversityArticle 6 - Responsibilities of the ICL Constitution states: "Periodic reports on the activities of ICL shall also be provided to the University and ICL members."
- 2020-2021 Annual Report to Willamette University
- 2021-2022 Annual Report to Willamette University
- 2022-2023 Annual Report to Willamette University
FormsHave an idea for an ICL presentation? Or a field trip? Use these forms to provide the Curriculum Committee with your ideas and details. Thank you!
- Presentation Suggestions To send your presentation suggestions to the Curriculum Committee, please fill out this form.
- Field Trip Suggestions To send your field trip suggestions to the Curriculum Committee, please fill out this form.
- Thursday afternoon Special Interest Group Signup Sheet
Want to start a special interest group (chess club, play reading group, garden club, etc.) and use Kaneko Auditorium as a place to meet? Enter the name of the group and a short description in the time slot(s) you'd like to use. There's room for 2 groups to meet at the same time, assuming neither would be disruptive to the other.
Meetings will be posted in the newsletters which usually go out on Mondays.
- Membership Policies and Procedures
- Guest Policy
- Policy for Donated Funds
- ICL Theatre Committee Report - June 2017
- Members Area (password protected)
- Membership Policies/Procedures
- Guest Policy
- Willamette Vaccination Form
Students (including Academic Listeners and ICL members) are expected to be fully vaccinated prior to their arrival on campus. “Fully vaccinated” means that two weeks have passed since you have received all necessary doses of the vaccine you were given.
- Class Schedule Reports See class schedules by month and year or semester and year as well as stats on past and current class and other tools.
- More Presentation Materials Including recordings, PDFs, and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Class Recordings (Password Required)
- More Information on Past Presentations Including recordings, PDFs, and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Primer on Internet Security
- ZOOM Help
- Creating a New Willamette Network Account (Email address) - New!
Current Willamette University students, ICL members, staff, and faculty are eligible for a network account.
Note: Requires Student ID Number
- ICL Newsletters Started during the Spring 2020 coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- ICL Book List ICL tries to read a book every semester. Toward the end of the semester there is a presentation and discussion about the book. This book list comes out of those classes.
- ICL DVD Library
- 5 Great Courses DVDs
Wes Robinson, a founding member of ICL, has generously gifted these five new Great Courses (DVDs) to ICL. Open PDF document for more information and how to check out a set.
- ICL's 20th Anniversary Celebration
- ICL's 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Campus Locations and Use of AEDs
- Café Bon Appétit Food Services - New!
- Use the menu under the banner photo to select cafe, the day's menu you're looking for, and dietary preferences. Or leave them all on the default.
- Scroll down to see the menu for breakfast, lunch (not on weekends), and dinner.
- Scroll down further to subscribe to "Menu Mail" and get the day's menu in your email every morning.