This year’s program of scholarship and performance is intellectually rich, highlighting cutting-edge research and deep analysis about the challenges and potentials of this moment in history.
Participating in SSRD will enrich your life
Contact: Mary Martin
Announcements on April 7, 2022
- "Open Ended: Solo Exhibition" by Ahuva S. Zaslavsky
- "Twelfth Night" post show discussion
- "Unveiled: A One Woman Play" by Rohina Malik
- Akeem Olaj spoken word
- Check out the 21/22 Edelman Collection: Folklore and Mythology
- Employee headshots at PNCA
- Internship funds are open
- Race and Political Economy with Professor Lua Yuille
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.