Internship awards are given to promote student career preparedness. These awards are designed to enhance the recipients' practical experience, work exposure, and career opportunities.
To apply, you will need:
- Cover letter outlining:
- Your internship, including organization and location
- How this internship will impact your career development (please include what you will learn in the internship and your declared major)
- A detailed budget anticipating expenses, other funding and how these funds will impact your ability to complete the internship
- If you are applying for a specific internship scholarship, please read and review the scholarship criteria and address how your background and interests meet that criteria
- Send your resume (or cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org to be reviewed. You can also make a Zoom appointment with our Career Advisors on Handshake for additional advising.
Applications for summer 2022 are due April 29.