As we enter a new academic year together, we share a responsibility to foster a community of care. We have multiple reporting options that are routed to staff for follow-up. Reports create opportunities to engage with students, center student needs, and collaborate to identify next steps to support their well-being and success. Please note that these reports are not for immediate emergency concerns. For emergencies, please contact Campus Safety in Salem at 503-370-6911 and in Portland at 503-621-2061. In addition to reporting options, Willamette has several confidential resources available to students. Thank you for helping us foster a community of care for one another this year.
Supporting students in times of concern and emergencies
Contact: Justin Leibowitz
Announcements on September 9, 2022
- Attend campus events, earn points, and win prizes
- Chew is NWC Men's cross country Student-Athlete of the Week
- Dashalakshani-Parva, Sept. 1- Sept. 10
- Fall Activities Expo
- Home athletic contests - free admission
- Oregon Jewish Museum and Center for Holocaust Education
- Sato earns spot on St. Thomas All-Tournament Team
- Seeking students for 2023 MLK programming committee
- WUCRP donors needed
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.