Accommodation Request Process
Accommodations exist in order to enable individuals to have an equal opportunity to participate in their college experience. To register with AES and request disability-related accommodations, follow the process outlined below:
- Contact Accessible Education Services (AES) via phone (503) 370-6737 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment
- Register with AES by completing our online application. Log into the application with your WU username and password. Instructions on how to submit your application can be found at AIM application instructions.
- Please note: Only admitted Willamette students with a Willamette network account can access this online application. If you do not have a Willamette network account, please contact AES directly.
- When prompted for an email address please enter your Willamette email address or you will not be able to use our online system in the future.
- If you have your documentation in an electronic format, there will be a place to upload it upon submission of your application. Files must be 1MB or smaller to be uploaded. You can also choose to email AES (email@example.com) your documentation or bring it in person to your meeting if you prefer.
- Come to your appointment to discuss your accommodation requests. Bring your documentation to this meeting if you have not already submitted it. The AES director may be able to determine your eligibility during the meeting. Otherwise, the director will contact you after the meeting with your eligibility determination.