- Create a Lyft account using this link below.
Tips For Riding Smart with Lyft
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, and car make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the Lyft app so they can follow your ride in real-time.
- Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app.
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up.
- Learn more about how to ride smart with Lyft.
Lyft’s Health Safety Program
In response to COVID-19, Lyft launched a Health Safety Program, which includes:
- Personal health certification for drivers and riders
- Required face masks for drivers and riders
- Health safety education for drivers and riders
- Distribution of cleaning supplies and masks for drivers
- Read more about the program on the Lyft website.
Additional Program Information
- Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events, and prime time surcharges.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com