Identity-based Student Organizations
There are over ten identity-based student organizations that exist to build community and provide support for Willamette Law students as they pursue their legal education.
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA)
- Latinx Law Student Association (LLSA)
- Multicultural Law Students Association (MLSA)
- Military and Veterans Law Association (MVLA)
- Parents Attending Law School (PALS)
- Street Law
- Willamette University Public Interest Law Project (WUPILP)
- Women's Law Caucus (WLC)
We have resources on campus dedicated specifically to aid DACA and undocumented students. Resources available include how to apply or renew for DACA, scholarships, and application processes for graduate school.
These resources are to help guide DACA and undocumented students through the graduate school application process and options in financing their education.
The Immigration Clinic allows law students to represent clients in a variety of cases and projects that involve international law, such as customary international law or treaty law and immigration.