Willamette University does not tolerate discrimination in its activities or employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or status with regard to pregnancy, disability or age. We are firmly committed to adhering to the letter and spirit of all federal and state equal opportunity and civil rights laws.
Incidents of bias can include use of slurs, epithets, symbols, graffiti, degrading language, harassment, exclusionary practices, and physical threats.
Reports may also be made directly to any of the following offices:
- Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: 503-370-6195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts & Sciences: 503-370-6285
- College of Law: 503-370-6605
- Atkinson School of Management: 503-370-6790
- Student Affairs: 503-370-644.
Confidentiality will be maintained to the extent allowed under policy and law.