The admission process, requirements and deadlines vary for each program. Class size is limited and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Scholarships and financial aid programs are available.
The Atkinson Graduate School of Management has two distinct MBA programs that cover students looking to attend school full-time to those looking to grow professionally while working.
- Full-time, in-person program based in Salem, OR.
- One of two programs in the world accredited by both AACSB International and NASPAA.
- Prepares students for careers in business, government or not-for-profit management.
- Consistently ranked the top MBA program in the U.S. and #1 in Oregon.
- Unique and highly experiential and hands-on curriculum developed by world-class faculty.
- This program is available as a dual degree JD/MBA or BA/MBA.
- Part-time evening MBA program with classes in Salem and Portland campuses; students choose their campuses.
- Designed for working professionals with classes two evenings per week and completed in 24 months.
- Accredited by AACSB, this is the most popular executive-style MBA in Oregon.
- We take care of the details — like dinner each night you have class — so you can focus on learning.
- A team of dedicated Career Management staff is available to students in both Salem and Portland.