The Management Science and Quantitative Methods (STEM) area of interest develops knowledge, skills and experience in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math as applied to management in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations. This area of interest helps MBA students build their experience in one of the world's fastest growing fields.
Students may choose to pursue a formal concentration in Management Science and Quantitative Methods (STEM). To complete the MSQM concentration, students must have been enrolled in the Atkinson School during the 2019-20 academic year, declare MSQM as a concentration, complete a minimum of five (5) courses from the following list of elective courses with a grade of B (3.0) or higher, and meet all other requirements for graduation. The final MBA transcript of students who meet all of the above requirements will list Management Science and Quantitative Methods as an area of concentration.
- GSM 6004 - E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- GSM 6014 - Management Analytics
- GSM 6203 - Seminar Benefit-Cost Analysis
- GSM 6216 - Business/Economic Forecasting
- GSM 6220 - Lean Six Sigma
- GSM 6222 - Business Dynamics
- GSM 6223 - Enterprise Data Management
- GSM 6249 - Project Management
- GSM 6270 - Negotiation, Bargaining and the Economics of Strategy
- GSM 6272 - Data Sciences for Strategic Applications
- GSM 6283 - Corporate Finance
- GSM 6291 - Investments