Your Willamette or Pacific Northwest College of Art ID card (also known as the Compass Card) is a one-card system of identification, building access and campus commerce.
You MUST carry your card for:
|Access||Compass card required to enter most campus buildings|
|Events||Purchase or pick up event tickets; event admittance|
|General ID||If requested by a University official|
Your ID card is programmed for building access as follows:
|Your Card Will Access||CAS||LAW||AGSM||PNCA|
|Your residence hall
|College of Law||X||X||X||X|
|Atkinson Graduate School||X||X||X||X|
|Pacific Northwest College of Art||X||X||X||X|
|Parking lot gates||X||X||X||X|
|Hatfield Library 24-hour study room||X||X||X||X|
|Hatfield Library, 10 p.m.-2 a.m. Sun-Thurs||X||X||X||X|
|* Access on request|
No after-hours academic building access without written faculty approval.
Opening Cardlock Doors with Your Card
- Position the card in front of the reader.
- The green light will come on and the door will unlock for about six seconds.
- If your card will not open a door to which you should have access, contact Campus Safety / check to see if there is anything obstructing the card (keychains if on a lanyard / other cards if in a wallet)
Locked Out of Your Room?
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Find your roommate or RA/CM; if unsuccessful, call Campus Safety
- 5 p.m. to midnight: Page the RA, CM or URep on duty
- Midnight to 8 a.m.: Call Campus Safety
Contact Residential Services at 503-370-6212