For the safety and security of students, employees and facilities, Willamette University requires University Department sponsorship before a Willamette University ID card or unescorted access to a University building is approved for any non-student/non-employee. The sponsoring department must submit a signed application to the Director of Campus Safety.
If the application is approved,
1. The subject must present valid photo ID to pick up the Willamette Guest ID. The $15 fee is due and payable at this time, unless a department account number has been provided (see application).
2. If requested by a University staff member in the performance of his or her duty, University Guest ID holders must present them promptly.
3. Guest ID cards may not be loaned to anyone.
4. Approved door access is for the card holder only; friends, family or other visitors may not be admitted by the Guest card holder.
5. Cards are issued for a period of no more than one academic year.
6. Cards remain the property of Willamette University, and may be recalled at any time.
A Guest ID does not automatically grant the following privileges:
- ¨ Access to Sparks Center
- ¨ Unescorted access to residence halls
- ¨ Unescorted access to classroom buildings
- ¨ On-campus parking privileges
- ¨ Use of the University Libraries
Questions may be directed to the Office of Campus Safety, 503-370-6911 or email@example.com
To download the Guest Card Request Form, select a file format below.