Visitors to Willamette University have the option of connecting to a guest wireless network. The names (SSIDs) of Willamette's guest networks are "Willamette Guest" and "Summer Conferences." Both of these networks require a password to connect, which should be available here to the staff or faculty sponsoring your visit.
Once you have connected to the network, you may follow these steps to register and gain full access. This should take around 60 seconds. If you do not register, you will lose access after about 10 minutes.
- Click the sign-in prompt on your device (if one appears) or open a web browser and attempt to visit a website. You should be directed to the Willamette guest network registration page.
- Enter an email address that you have access to in the form provided, then click "register by email".
- Access your email within your email client or through your browser, and open the email that was sent to you in the previous step. The email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link within this email to complete authentication. Important - if you do not do this within 10 minutes of submitting the online form, Wi-Fi access is terminated and you will have to start over. It is very important to complete the email authentication (by clicking the link in the email) in order to have access for your stay.
- You are now connected for your stay at Willamette!
If you have any questions or trouble completing the registration please contact the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767.