Winter Break Shuttle Options to Portland International Airport (PDX)
Below are some options available for students needing transportation to the airport for winter break:
Danny’s Airport Shuttle
Danny’s Airport Shuttle picks up passengers on the Willamette campus. Cost is $85 one-way. Vehicle can accommodate more than one passenger if they are from the same social group. Accepts credit card payments. Call to make a reservation.
Amanda’s Taxi Service
Amanda’s Taxi Service offers service from Salem to Portland Airport starting at $99 one way.
Amtrak & Light Rail
SMART & WES
Willamette Airport Shuttle
We will be polling students the week of October 19, 2020 to assess their interest in a Willamette charter shuttle using MTRWestern, a private charter bus company. We are hoping to offer up to two shuttles on Tuesday, November 24, 2020, and two shuttles on November 25, 2020. The shuttle will run only if there is enough student interest to fill the 14 socially-distanced seats on each bus.
Currently, Groome Transportation is not offering shuttles to PDX due to COVID-19.
Wilsonville to Beaverton to PDX Airport
- Take the 1x SMART Bus from in front of Waller Hall to Wilsonville for $3.00. This runs weekdays on a limited schedule.
- Take the WES from Wilsonville to Beaverton Transit Center $2.50 - also weekdays with a limited schedule.
- Take the MAX to the airport for $2.50 (unless you can still use the WES fare, which is good for 2 1/2 hours).
Amtrak to Portland Union Station - Union Station to PDX
- Take Amtrak to Union Station for $16–$21.
- Walk two blocks south to the MAX stop at NW 6th and Hoyt (Union Station Stop).
- Take the MAX Green Line towards Clackamas Town Center, getting off at the Rose Quarter Transit Center.
- Change to the MAX Red Line for the Airport.