ASWU organizes a one-way airport shuttle to PDX during fall, winter, and
spring breaks. The dates and times for when the shuttle is offered will
vary as it is based on student requests, but are typically posted a month
About six weeks before each break, the ASWU shuttle coordinator will send a
survey to the CAS student email listserv to determine when shuttles are
needed. The results of the survey will inform the schedule for that break.
- Signups for the ASWU shuttle occur online in a two-step process.
- The ticket price is $20.
- Students will be notified by email when signups are open.
Fall 2023 Shuttle Schedule
Tuesday, Nov. 21
Wednesday, Nov. 22
If you have further questions about the ASWU airport shuttle, please email email@example.com or call 503-370-6463.
Below are some additional options for students needing transportation to the airport during breaks:
Danny’s Airport Shuttle
Danny’s Airport Shuttle picks up passengers on the Willamette campus. Cost is $110 one-way. Vehicle can accommodate more than one passenger if they are from the same social group. Accepts credit card payments. Call to make a reservation.
Amanda’s Taxi Service
Amanda’s Taxi Service offers service from Salem to Portland Airport starting at $130 one way.
Amtrak & Light Rail
SMART & WES
Groome Transportation offers 10 round trips daily to the Portland airport. Visit their website to learn more about the schedule and cost.
Wilsonville to Beaverton to PDX Airport
- Take the 1x SMART Bus from in front of Waller Hall to Wilsonville for $3.00. This runs weekdays on a limited schedule.
- Take the WES from Wilsonville to Beaverton Transit Center $2.50 - also weekdays with a limited schedule.
- Take the MAX to the airport for $2.50 (unless you can still use the WES fare, which is good for 2 1/2 hours).
Amtrak to Portland Union Station - Union Station to PDX
- Take Amtrak to Union Station for $13-22.
- Walk two blocks south to the MAX stop at NW 6th and Hoyt (Union Station Stop).
- Take the MAX Green Line towards Clackamas Town Center, getting off at the Rose Quarter Transit Center.
- Change to the MAX Red Line for the Airport.
Portland Campus Airport Transportation Options:
For students needing to travel to the airport, TriMet has transportation that takes you directly to PDX International Airport. The red Max line will go straight there! To plan your trip to the airport, TriMet offers this handy tool <https://trimet.org/home/planner> to plan your travel from wherever you may be coming from. It will help identify where the best stops are for you based on your address and show you any connecting buses, max stops or anything else you'll need to know about.