The RHA Transparency Statement:
"In order to best serve Willamette University’s on-campus residents as well as connect more effectively with the greater Willamette University community, the Willamette University Residence Hall Association is committed to making as much important organizational information as accessible as possible. We strive to make this information as clear and easy-to-understand as is reasonably possible. If you have any transparency and/or accessibility requests, inquiries, or recommendations, please email email@example.com."
Important Documents And Policies:
- General Housing and Dining Information
- Information About Residence Halls
- Dorm Room Floor Plans for First-Year Students
Housing Tour Videos:
Leadership Development Conferences:
PACURH - Pacific Association of Colleges and University Residence Halls
- PACURH is a region made up of the Pacific affiliates of NACURH. It hosts a conference where members of the region gather for policy changes, leadership development, networking, and much more. This conference takes place in November and the location changes every year. The Pacific affiliates are schools within the Pacific rim.
- PACURH hosts two conferences, the Regional Business Conference (RBC) and Regional Leadership Conference (RLC). The RBC is typically attended only by Willamette University's RHA liasons while the RLC invites both the Board of Directors and the General Assembly to come.
NACURH - National Association of College and University Residence Halls
- NACURH is a conference for all the NACURH affiliates to gather for policy changes, leadership development, networking, and much more. This conference takes place in May and the location changes every year. The NACURH affiliates are schools from around the United States and the World.
- NACURH conferences typically occur in the summer right after the Spring semester ends.