If you have files stored on your Personal Share (netfiles) you can recover previous versions of those files.
- Windows 10 - Using the Windows user interface
- Recovering previous versions is not available on Macintosh computers.
If you need assistance to retrieve an older version of a file, please contact WITS.
- Right click on an existing file in your Personal Share (H:) folder (the destination).
- Select Restore previous versions.
- Select the version you want to restore from the Properties pop-up window and choose the Open, Copy or Restore option.
- Click OK.
Notes about restoring files or folders:
- If you are looking to restore a deleted file from an earlier version you must click on the folder it resides in, then choose Open or Copy to reveal previous versions.
- Using the Restore option is NOT recommended as it will overwrite the contents of a current folder.