Willamette University's online billing system is called Bill+Payment. Students and authorized users can use this system to view account activity, view monthly statements, download 1098-T forms, set up payment plans, and make online payments.
Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their students have added them as authorized users.
Click on the following buttons for access:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
- How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- How do I access my statement on Bill+Payment?
- Why are there different account balances under "Current Activity"?
- What payment methods are accepted on Bill+Payment?
- What web browsers work with Bill+Payment?
1. How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
Students are automatically enrolled and can log in using their Willamette University username and password (the same login credentials as you use for your Willamette email account).
Parents and guardians will need to be added as authorized users by their students prior to gaining access.
2. How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- Log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select Authorized Users in the My Profile Setup grouping, then click on Add Authorized User.
- Enter the e-mail address where your parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment, answer the questions, and select Continue.
- Accept the agreement.
Students can withdraw access at any time by selecting Authorized Users in the My Profile Setup grouping, then clicking on the action cog next to the authorized user.
3. How do I access my statement on Bill+Payment?
Statements are posted on Bill+Payment on or about the 15th of each month. Students and Authorized Users will receive an e-mail notification from the Student Accounts Office when statements are loaded.
Proceed as follows to access your statement:
- Click on the hyperlink within the email and log in to Bill+Payment.
- You may also access your statement by clicking Statements under My Account
4. Why are there different account balances under "Current Activity"?
When you select Current Activity under the My Account menu, you will see a term-based presentation of your student account activity. You may have account balances for a prior term.
You can pay by term in the Account Payment screen.
5. What payment methods are accepted on Bill+Payment?
You can make payments on Bill+Payment by the following methods:
- Electronic check/ACH: this is the only method without a service fee.
- Credit card: Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and others. Please note, all credit card payments are assessed a fee of 2.85% ($3 minimum).
- Western Union Wire: Bank wire fees will apply.
We do not accept credit card payments on student accounts in our office. Bill+Payment is the only way to make a credit card payment to a student account.
6. What web browsers work with Bill+Payment?
Bill+Payment supports Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Although you can use other browsers to access Bill+Payment, there may be some loss in functionality. If you experience this loss in functionality, please use the latest version of one of the above browsers.