Bills for Tuition and Fees
Willamette University bills students on a semester basis for tuition, fees, room & meal plan, and other incurred charges.
The initial statements for fall and spring semesters are distributed the middle of July and the beginning of January, respectively. Subsequent statements are distributed on a monthly basis on or around the 15th of each month.
The first invoice that you will receive as a student will be distributed via U.S. Mail. All other invoices are posted to Willamette's online billing and payment system, Bill+Payment. You will receive an email notification to your Willamette email address when the eBill is posted to Bill+Payment.
For more information on how to use Willamette's online billing system please view the Bill+Payment Access web page.
Please note that students are responsible for setting up authorized users on Bill+Payment. Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their student has set them up as an authorized user.
Paying Your Bill
Payment for tuition and fees is due by the first day of class each semester, unless you are enrolled in one of our payment plans (see below). Your options for paying your bill are explained below.
- Pay online through Bill+Payment, Willamette's online billing & payment system. For more information on how to make a payment through Bill+Payment, please view the Bill+Payment Access web page.
- Mail a check to the Student Accounts Office at Willamette University. Please include the student's name and ID number in the memo line of the check and mail it to the following address:
Attn: Student Accounts
PO Box 24285
Seattle, WA 98124-0285
- Pay in person via check, cashier's check, or money order at the Student Accounts office.
- International students only: Willamette offers international students the opportunity to save money on exchange rates and bank fees through our partnership with Flywire. For additional information or to make a payment using Flywire, please visit https://www.flywire.com/
Payment Plans are available directly on Bill + Payment on a term-by-term basis. We do not offer payment plans for the summer semester.
Payment plans for fall semester are available for enrollment in mid-July once fall semester charges have posted. Spring plans are available in early January once spring charges have posted. You may not enroll after the first payment date has passed.
For each semester, we offer the following two payment plan choices:
- 3-payment plan: payments are due on the 5th of each month
- Fall: September, October, and November
- Spring: February, March, and April
- 4-payment plan: payments are due on the 10th of each month
- Fall: August, September, October, and November
- Spring: January, February, March, and April
The enrollment fee is $30 per semester ($60 per year). There are no finance charges, however a $50 fee is incurred for late payments.