Welcome to Willamette University! This page introduces time-sensitive items related to student accounts to assist incoming students in making a smooth transition into the spring semester.
Students are billed for spring semester tuition on January 3, 2022. Students are able to view invoices and billing activity on the University's payment system, Bill+Payment.
Checklist for Incoming Students
- Student Account Payment Deadline (due 1/10/2022): We have several payment options.
- Bill+Payment, our electronic billing and payment system. This is the preferred method used by most students.
- Mail: Please include your name and student ID number on your check and mail it to the following address:
- Willamette University
Attn: Student Accounts
PO Box 24285
Seattle, WA 98124-0285
- Willamette University
- International wire transfer through Flywire: Click here to initiate a wire transfer through Flywire.
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement (due 1/10/2022): All incoming students are required to accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, which outlines the financial terms and conditions associated with enrollment at Willamette. Simply log into Bill+Payment and the agreement will appear on your screen.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver (due 1/24/2022): ALL eligible incoming students are automatically enrolled and charged for the Willamette Student Health Insurance policy. If you have comparable coverage under a different insurance company and DO NOT want to take part in the Willamette Plan, you must complete the online waiver by 5:00 PM on January 24, 2022.
- Click here to learn more about Willamette Student Health Insurance Plan, including instructions on how to apply for a waiver.
- Please note: Students who waived/enrolled for the Fall 2021 semester are choosing to waive/enroll for both.
- PNCA students: The process for PNCA students is different this year only. The deadline for incoming PNCA students is 1/28/2022.
- CAFES Fund Opt Out (due 1/28/2022): Students who do not wish to contribute $25 per semester to the Community Action Fund for Equity and Sustainability (CAFES) Fund may opt out by 5:00PM on January 28, 2022. (PNCA, MBA-P, and Data Science students are exempt). To opt out, do the following:
- Log into the WU Portal
- Click on Student Self Service
- Click User Options, then Required Agreements
- Authorized user setup on Bill+Payment. Authorized users have access to your student account statement and can make electronic payments through Bill+Payment. For more information on how to establish your parent/guardian as an authorized user, please refer to our Bill+Payment information page.
- Alternative for establishing authorized persons without internet/email access: Complete the form Authorization to Release Financial Information for authorized users who do not have access to the Internet. Please note that persons with manual authorization forms will not receive statement notification. Please mail your completed release to the Student Accounts office.
- Payment plan option: Payment plans are available to authorized users on Bill+Payment. Fall semester is available for enrollment in July once fall semester charges post, and spring plans are available in January as soon as spring charges post. There is a $30 per-semester sign-up fee that is billed to your student account. You will have a choice between:
- 3-payment plan (payments due on the 5th)
- 4-payment plan (payments due on the 10th)
- Direct Deposit setup: You can sign up to have any student refund or expense reimbursement deposited directly into your bank account.